Freedom Is...

 Freedom IS, My Love,

When I AM UP, Above,

Flying Like a Dove,

UP, UP, Above!


Freedom IS, My Friend,

Where there IS No End,

Where there IS A Friend

Who Has No End!


Freedom IS, My Lover,

Where There IS a Lover,

Flying Like a Lover,

Being Like a Glover.


Freedom IS, My Child,

Where You Can be Wild,

Where You Can Be Mild,

Where You Can BE, Child!


Freedom IS, My Sister,

Where You Can BE, Sister,

With Your Mister,

Or Without Your Mister.


Freedom IS, My Father,

Where You Can Be Father,

Where Nobody Can Bother,

Just Where You Can Be, My Father!


Freedom IS, My Mother,

Next to Our Father,

With Our Father,

Without Our Father.


Freedom IS, My Lover,

Next to Me, My Lover,

Into Me, My Lover,

Without Me, My Lover!


Freedom IS, My World,

Where You Can Be Bold,

Where You Can Be, World,

Free from All the Bold!


Freedom IS, My Love,

Where I AM Made of

Self-Love,

UP, UP, Above! 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

LOVE Is...